Speakeasy Informant Campaign
July 14, 2014 - Blog
Without pledges, no Kickstarter succeeds, however, there are other ways you can help Speakeasy reach funding that are not strictly monetary:
- Share the project on Facebook with your friends.
- Tweet about the project page.
- Post or engage in a thread about the project on Reddit.
- Pinterest, Instagram, Imgur, Flickr, project pictures. (Any one site).
- Thumb Speakeasy images on the game entry page at Board Game Geek.
- Post or engage in a thread about Speakeasy on BoardGameGeek.com. (Posts from gamers carry more weight than project creators).
- Share the project page with your game group or tell a person you feel might enjoy social deduction party games.
- Become a Fan of the Speakeasy game entry on Board Game Geek. http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/159858/speakeasy
- Post on any other board game site forums/blogs to help broadcast the word about Speakeasy.
Here is the project link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1894392880/speakeasy-a-mob-themed-hidden-role-party-game
What Informants Get
In addition to the cards, Speakeasy backers that have completed at least five of the above items will be recognized in a special part of the rulebook under Special Thanks to our Informant Campaign Participants. This project will be run under an honor system. You trusted me with your pledge and I want to do the same in return.
What To Do
If you complete 5 of the above items, email me at Andy@thegamehaschanged.net with the subject line “Informant Campaign” and include your full name and which of the items you’ve completed with or w/o links.
Thanks to George Rubio for this idea. Check out his zombie strategy board game, District Z (which is funding now on Kickstarter): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/523628817/district-z-fight-escape-survive